What is WackoWiki?
WackoWiki is a free, open-source light and easy to install multilingual Wiki-engine.
It supports WYTIWYG-editing, page rights (ACLs), design themes (skins), file upload, email notification and much more. Compatible with PHP 7.3 - 8.1 and MariaDB / MySQL.
- Easy installer
- Full revision control
- Powerful diff between revisions
- Purge option
- Comes with a built-in rich WYTIWYG
- Trash certain pages and posts
- Access control through per-page access control lists
- What You Think Is What You Get editing
- Integrated page commenting functionality
- Page watching & email notification on changes/comments
- Design themes (skins) support
- Several cache levels
- Uploads per page or global
- Clusters & relative addressing
- Automatic table of contents generation
- On-the-fly correction of punctual typos & spec. characters
- Completely multilingual
- Full UTF-8 support
- URI router
- Template engine
- Session handler
- Offers a print version
- One-click clone
- Add keywords and tags per page
- Manage page attachments
- Manage page referrers
- Built-in notification system
- Advanced user management system
- Designer-friendly: Easy to build template and themes
- Built-in data synchronization engine
- Send a mass email easily
- Manage bad behavior through a unique extension.
- Create user groups
- Comes with a built-in statistics engine that allows admins, content creators to track everything
The project is released under the BSD-3-Clause license.