Webiny-js is an open-source serverless CMS for enterprise that includes a page builder, headless CMS, form builder, and file manager. It is easy to customize, deployable to AWS, and integrates with leading identity providers. Features include drag&drop page editing, GraphQL API, asset management, and form creation with webhook support and ReCaptcha integration.
- Page Builder: Webiny.js includes a drag and drop page builder, allowing users to easily create and customize web pages.
- Headless CMS: It provides a headless CMS, enabling developers to separate the content from the presentation layer.
- Form Builder: With Webiny.js, users can build forms using a form builder that supports webhook integration and ReCaptcha.
- File Manager: It includes a file manager to manage and organize digital assets.
- Headless CMS - Integrate your apps programmatically with Webiny's GraphQL Headless CMS.
- GraphQL API - Create a GraphQL API using the Headless CMS, or use the
webiny scaffoldcommand to generate new GraphQL resolvers for adding custom business logic.
- Marketing landing pages and micro-sites - Marketing teams can quickly build new websites without HTML or CSS knowledge using the Page Builder.
- Multi-tenant SaaS applications - Webiny provides a robust multi-tenancy layer with built-in data separation. Build your own SaaS applications on top and let Webiny handle the API, security, and data storage.
- Full-stack serverless applications - Besides managing content, you can create new full-stack serverless applications on top of Webiny. Follow this tutorial to build your own full-stack serverless Pinterest clone.
- Multi-website & multi-language portal - All Webiny apps are multi-tenant by default. With a single instance of Webiny, you can run multiple projects and websites from one code-base.
- Dynamic Page (coming soon) - We are working on seamless integration between the Headless CMS and the Page Builder. This will allow you to build and publish dynamic pages without coding or build pipelines. New content will be instantly live and visible to users.
- Multi-cloud support (coming soon) - Currently, Webiny only supports AWS, but we have plans to add support for other cloud vendors like GCP and Azure. Since Webiny utilizes cloud-native services instead of containers, this task is challenging, but we have a plan in place.
Advantages of Webiny.js
- Customization: Webiny.js is highly customizable, allowing developers to tailor it to their specific needs.
- Serverless Architecture: Being a serverless CMS, Webiny.js eliminates the need for managing infrastructure, making it easy to deploy and scale on AWS.
- Integration: It seamlessly integrates with leading identity providers and offers a GraphQL API for flexible data retrieval.
Copyright (c) Webiny IncPortions of this software are licensed as follows: All content that resides under the "enterprise/" directories of this repository, is licensed under the license defined in their respective "enterprise/LICENSE" file. All content that resides under the "packages/" sub-directories of this repository, is licensed under the license defined in their respective "packages/*/LICENSE" file. All third party components incorporated into the Webiny Software are licensed under the original license provided by the owner of the applicable component. Content outside of the above mentioned directories or restrictions above is available under the "MIT" license as defined below. Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions: The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.