XODA is a Web-based DMS file manager
XODA is a free web-based self-hosted file manager that helps you store, organize and manage your files on your own server.
Unlike other solutions which make a use of extensive database, XODA uses a flat-file to store its data, so it does not require any external database like MySQL or PostgreSQL.
XODA is a KISSed (Keep It Simple and Stupid) System for Organizing Documents using AJAX. This is a (DMS) Document Management System without backend database, though making possible organizing files/directories by descriptions, filters and more. (XODA)
- Responsive web-design
- Works on all modern desktop and mobile browsers
- Descriptions (with different colors)
- Filters (Tags, Categories, you name it)
- Modification time which you can change (and list on a graphic timeline)
- Simple and advanced search options (making use of UNIX's `find`)
- File names and Directories (of course)
- Download multiple files/directories in a single zip-file
- Share (with optional password protection, expiration date, and privilege to edit text files)
- Save older versions of files (and assign [colored] descriptions to them)
- "Subscribe" to directories and get notified for new files uploaded/created
- Create multiple users with different privileges and own home directories
- Grant anonymous access to a directory
- Offers a CLI (Command-line interface)
XODA is licensed under the liberal BSD license (BSD 2-Clause License).
Virtual assistant technology defines as an application program that uses semantic and deep learning. It can also call an AI assistant or digital assistant. It helps users or enterprises to assist people or automate tasks. Any virtual assist.......Read more...
A Headless API-based CMS is a content management system that offers an API endpoint to view, manage, and create content, users, and settings instead of the classical web interface. Many developers like API-based approach as it is easier to.......Read more...
CMS, or Contest Management System, is a distributed system for running and (to some extent) organizing a programming contest. CMS has been designed to be general and to handle many types of contests, tasks, scoring, etc. Nonetheless, CMS ha.......Read more...
What are CalDav and CardDav?CalDav is an internet standard and protocol used to sync calendars across devices and services. It is often used to sync your calendar events between your calendar apps, webmail, devices and services. CardDav or.......Read more...