XODA is a free web-based self-hosted file manager that helps you store, organize and manage your files on your own server.
Unlike other solutions which make a use of extensive database, XODA uses a flat-file to store its data, so it does not require any external database like MySQL or PostgreSQL.
XODA is a KISSed (Keep It Simple and Stupid) System for Organizing Documents using AJAX. This is a (DMS) Document Management System without backend database, though making possible organizing files/directories by descriptions, filters and more. (XODA)
- Responsive web-design
- Works on all modern desktop and mobile browsers
- Descriptions (with different colors)
- Filters (Tags, Categories, you name it)
- Modification time which you can change (and list on a graphic timeline)
- Simple and advanced search options (making use of UNIX's `find`)
- File names and Directories (of course)
- Download multiple files/directories in a single zip-file
- Share (with optional password protection, expiration date, and privilege to edit text files)
- Save older versions of files (and assign [colored] descriptions to them)
- "Subscribe" to directories and get notified for new files uploaded/created
- Create multiple users with different privileges and own home directories
- Grant anonymous access to a directory
- Offers a CLI (Command-line interface)
XODA is licensed under the liberal BSD license (BSD 2-Clause License).