Laravel is a popular PHP framework for building web applications. It provides a powerful backend infrastructure and control panel managers that allow developers to efficiently manage and control their application's data and functionality. With Laravel, developers can easily handle tasks such as database migrations, authentication, routing, and more.
The control panel managers in Laravel provide a user-friendly interface for managing various aspects of the application, including user roles, permissions, settings, and content management.
In this post, we offer you a collection of the best open-source and free Laravel backend solutions, that can save developers a hell of time, effort, and bugs.
Backpack admin is an open-source project that allows you to build a highly customizable Laravel dashboard for your Laravel projects. It comes with a full CRUD operation, list views, support 29 field types, validation, and several other view options.
Backpack offers two editions, one is a CRUD simple version that is completely open-source (MIT License). The other is a commercial edition Backpak Pro.
2- SHOPVIBE STORE (eCommerce)
Hadmean generates powerful admin apps from your database information:
- With just one command
- Under 30 seconds
- No tutorial
- No learning curve
- No drag and drop
- No technical skills required
- Zero maintenance
What you get is a fully functional admin app that is ready to be deployed.
Hadmean will help you focus your engineering resources on building exciting features and not building and maintaining boring and repetitive CRUD apps.
CatchAdmin is a background management system based on secondary development of Laravel and Element Plus. CatchAdmin still adopts the traditional front-end and back-end separation strategy, and the Laravel framework is only used as an Api output. Coupling between management system modules is minimized.
Laravel #ikpanel is an extremely simple and extensible administration panel for your new Laravel project.
6- Laravel Open-Admin
open-admin is administrative interface builder for Laravel which can help you build CRUD backends just with few lines of code.
Lyra is an administration panel for applications created with Laravel.
With Lyra Laravel Admin you can manage your project's database, this is achieved by defining the resources for each of your application's Eloquent models.
laravel-admin is administrative interface builder for Laravel which can help you build CRUD backends just with few lines of code.
- Form Builder - Prevent reinventing the wheel or forms. Orchid already supports many form elements "out of the box" and allows building all kinds of forms quickly.
- Fast Loading Times - Enjoy an SPA like performance! Transitions can be made without reloading a page and require no additional code. Thanks to the Hotwire project, Orchid makes this a satisfying experience for both users and developers.
- Access Permissions & Roles - Take advantage of granular access permissions, based on a user’s identity and corresponding role membership.
- Filtering & Sorting - Offer users the ability to filter and sort data quickly! Orchid uses an Eloquent based filtering/sorting approach.
- Fast Full-Text Search - Take advantage of the integrated Laravel Scout based full-text search, which allows searching through all available content and displaying search results almost instantly.
- Multiple Notifications Types - Orchid offers various types of notifications and allows the application to keep users informed appropriately.
EasyPanel is a beautiful, customizable and flexible admin panel based on Livewire for Laravel.
- Easy to install 🚀
- Multi Language
- A tons of features for Fields & Inputs
- RTL and LTR style
- Support CKEditor and Persian Font for RTL mode
- CRUD Maker GUI! 💡
- Everything is customizable
- A beautiful UI/UX with AdminMart template
- UserProviders and Authentication classes are customizable and you can change them
- Real time validation with Livewire 🚦
- Control your admins using ACL System in GUI
11- Laravel Multi Auth
This package is just a simple package to help you create admin side (multi auth), which is totally isolated from your normal auth (which we create using PHP artisan make:auth)
On top of that, you can use multiple authentication types, simultaneously, so you can be logged in as a user and an admin, without conflicts!
12- Laravel Admin Panel
13- Laravel Administrator
Administrator is an administrative interface builder for Laravel. With Administrator, you can visually manage your Eloquent models and their relations, and also create stand-alone settings pages for storing site data and performing site tasks.
However, the project is no longer maintained, so it is recommended to try other solutions in this list.
Lora is a Laravel backend control system that enable developers to have a strong modular system to add and extend their own modules. It also supports image upload and resizing.
Laratrust is an open-source Laravel control system that saves Laravel developers time by managing user, roles, and permission models.
Its features include:
- Multiple user models.
- Multiple roles and permissions assignable to users.
- Multiple permissions assignable to roles.
- Roles and permissions verification.
- Roles and permissions caching.
- Events when roles and permissions are added, removed or synced.
- Multiple roles and permissions can be added to users within teams.
- Multiple guards for the middleware.
- A simple administration panel for roles and permissions.
- Laravel gates and policies.
Voyager is built with Vue and Bootstrap. If you are looking for a Laravel Starter Kit built that uses Livewire and Tailwind, you may be interested in checking out Genesis