3DimViewer is a lightweight 3D viewer of medical DICOM datasets that is distributed as open source software. The viewer is multiplatform software written in C++ that runs on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux systems.
- Lightweight app that does not require extensive hardware resources to run.
- Seamless easy-to-use user-friendly interface
- Genuine 3D viewer of volumetric data.
- Multiplanar view (three orthogonal slices through the data).
- Adjustable density window.
- Strong DICOM dataset import.
- Distance and density measuring.
- High quality Volume rendering for direct 3D visualization.
- Tissue segmentation based on thresholding.
- Surface reconstruction of any segmented tissue.
- 3D surface rendering.
- Advanced functions available via extension plugins.
- Windows: Windows Vista, and 8.1, 10,
- Linux: Ubuntu, Debian, Arch Linux, SolusOS, Fedora, RedHat Linux, MX Linux