City Simulation of city-building games are built to simulate city structure, and growth. While there is no shortage of commercial and enterprise games and apps, there is a lack of open-source ones.
Here, is a new city simulation game: Citybound which comes with fancy graphics and works smoothly on old machines as well.
Citybound focuses on micro-economy simulation as every single household, or business is individually simulated, which gives better control over the city economic growth and growth pattern.
Note that the Citybound is still a work-in-progress, so expected more features in the near future.
- Runs smoothly on all modern web browsers: Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera, and Microsoft Edge
- Fancy yet simple graphics
- Works in responsive mode
- Supports touch simulation
- Actor based simulation
- Comes with a developer-friendly reactive 2D+3D UI framework
- ROBUST HIGH-PERFORMANCE GEOMETRY KERNEL
- INCREMENTAL COMPUTATION FRAMEWORK
Citybound is released under the AGPL-3.0 License.