Dolibarr is an open-source ERP and CRM system written with PHP, you can use it as an ERP, CRM or as inventory and warehouse management system comes to make the management of inventory and warehouse easy.
It is designed for small and medium businesses, foundation, and freelancers.
You can use this platform for customers and lead management, sales management, human resources, logistics, stock, invoicing, accounting, manufacturing, and more. As you see, it is manage all thing that you will need to manage your inventory and your business.
Dolibarr comes with great features for many fields like CRM, sales, human relationship management, CMS, website, E-Commerce, POS, product and stock, finance and billing, marketing, integration, development, we will catch it in this article.
- Free and Open source
- No double entry
- Upgrade at any time
- Extensible through a developer-friendly API
- Support many add-ons
- Track your prospects and customers
- Process your commercial proposal
- Manage customer/supplier contracts and subscriptions
- Generate recurring invoices for subscriptions automatically
- Create and follow all your leads or commercial opportunities
- Manage order sales
- Manage a help desk and tickets
- Manage users, user groups, and permissions
- Leave requests
- Expense reports
- Manage your Purchase Order Workflows, Restock your Warehouses
- Multi-Language Support
You can install it as a local application or online for thus you will be able to use it from anywhere, and from any device.
- MariaDB, MySQL, or PostgreSQL
- Compatible with all Cloud solutions that match PHP & MySQL or PostgreSQL prerequisites.
It is available on all platforms and as SaaS application. It offers many forms to install such as auto installer packages without needing any technical knowledge, or standard distribution working on all operating system (Windows, macOS, Linux), and PHP architectures.
You can also install it with Docker, as many developers released custom Dolibarr docker images.
It is released under GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE, Version 3.