DoliMedEMR is an open source EMR ( Electronic Medical Records ) built on top of Dolibarr ERP & CRM which itself is a powerful ERP solution released as an open source project. Both of the solution as DoliMedEMR and It's main father Dolibarr ERP are released under GPLv3 license, and getting continuous update often.
DoliMedEMR is built on top of stable and usable ERP solution, that makes it inherit all of it's powerful ERP features as security, modularity, having other modules ready. We have wrote an article explaining the benefits of building healthcare systems over ERP solutions.
- Patients records management
- Users management
- Appointments module
- Consultation management
- Stock management
- Payment ready
- Documents management
- Contact manager
- Powerful HRM Human Relational Management inherited from Dolibarr ERP
Dolibarr ERP features:
- Simple user interface
- CRM module
- Stock management
- HR management
- CMS/ eCommerce portal ready
- Survey tools
- Email design and email templates
- Project management
- Rich powerful documentation for end users and developers
- Powerful integration tools
What makes Dolibarr ERP & DoliMedEMR powerful?
While Integration is the main answer here, but the rich store provided by Dolibarr ERP is quite something, Even though the store is full of many paid modules, but the development team provided easy and developer friendly tools to build modules, plugins and themes easily on top of Dolibarr ERP. There are different mobile tools, and more integration modules for other CRMs, CMSs, and solutions. Import and Export features provided by the parent ERP ( Dolibarr ERP ) is not fully exposed in the DoliMedEMR so as most of the other features, yet it's fairly easy to add them and deploy it according to the end customer requirements.
Both of the solution are released under GPLv3.0
- Building Healthcare/ Medical solutions on top of Open source ERP. Opportunities, Options and Requirements.
- Top 10 FREE DICOM Viewers for Doctors : Windows, Linux and Mac OSX
- 10 Free iPhone and iPad DICOM & Radiology Applications for Doctors/ Radiologists
- Top 20 FREE and Open Source EMR - EHR for Windows, Linux and Mac OSX
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
Author: Hamza Mu
A physician with programming skills, Linux user since late 1990s, Open source supporter . Doing coding with Python, NodeJS (Meteor, VueJS, Express, D3, PhantomJS), SmallTalk & R language... Read More