Fluent Reader is one of the most popular Modern desktop RSS readers. It is open-source, and has some special features such as it can export service configs to it through QR code, it has a keyboard shortcut to hide an app on macOS, it also supports Chinese, and Turkish language, and more.
Fluent Reader comes with different versions that give you the choice to choose the perfect solution for your case.
- A modern UI inspired by Fluent Design System with full dark mode support.
- Read locally or sync with self-hosted services compatible with Fever or Google Reader API.
- Sync with RSS Services including Inoreader, Feedbin, The Old Reader, BazQux Reader, and more.
- Importing or exporting OPML files, full application data backup & restoration.
- Read the full content with the built-in article view or load webpages by default.
- Search for articles with regular expressions or filter by read status.
- Organize your subscriptions with folder-like groupings.
- Single-key keyboard shortcuts.
- Hide, mark as read, or star articles automatically as they arrive with regular expression rules.
- Fetch articles in the background and send push notifications.
- Developed with
- Fluent UI
- Mercury Parser
macOS Linux and Windows
feed,rss,feeds,feed reader,opml,xml, news reader, internet,web,news,rss reader