InfCloud is a free open-source web-based CalDAV and CardDAV client that integrates both CardDavMATE and CalDavZAP in one platform.
It supports multiple languages by default, and comes with dozens of features, and a user-friendly interface.
- server-based XML configuration generator (for special setup) with HTTP and LDAP authentication plugins
- asynchronous read-only and read/write calendar/addressbook collection detection
- asynchronous background synchronization
- support for delegated calendars/addressbooks
- [CalDAV] support for subscribed calendars
- [CalDAV] time-range filtering (server support required)
- [CalDAV] support for RFC compliant vCalendars (version 2.0) and automatic correction of most common errors in invalid vCalendars
- [CalDAV] support for background calendars - if there is at least one event defined for the given day in a background calendar, the background color for that day will be pink/light-red
- [CalDAV] read/write support for the following standard vCalendar components: VEVENT, VTODO, VALARM and VTIMEZONE
- [CalDAV] read/write support for the following standard vCalendar attributes: DTSTART, DTEND, SUMMARY, DESCRIPTION, RRULE, LAST-MODIFIED, CREATED, DUE, RECURRENCE-ID, EXDATE, TRIGGER, ACTION, STATUS, PERCENT-COMPLETE, UID, VERSION, TZOFFSETFROM, TZOFFSETTO, DURATION, CLASS, TRANSP and URL
- [CalDAV] drag&drop support for event move and "select for add new event" functionality
- [CalDAV] full IANA timezone support
- [CardDAV] support for RFC compliant vCards (version 3.0) and automatic correction of most common errors in invalid vCards
- [CardDAV] read/write support for the following standard vCard attributes: FN, N, NICKNAME, PHOTO, BDAY, TITLE, URL, ORG, TEL, EMAIL, IMPP, ADR, CATEGORIES and NOTE
- [CardDAV] read/write support for the following non-standard vCard attributes: X-PHONETIC-FIRST-NAME, X-PHONETIC-LAST-NAME, X-ABShowAs, X-ABADR, X-ABDATE, X-ABRELATEDNAMES and X-SOCIALPROFILE
- [CardDAV] read/write backward compatibility support for the following non-standard vCard attributes: X-AIM, X-JABBER, X-MSN, X-YAHOO, X-YAHOO-ID, X-ICQ, X-ANNIVERSARY, X-ASSISTANT, X-MANAGER and X-SPOUSE
- [CardDAV] read backward compatibility support for the following non-standard vCard attributes: X-EVOLUTION-ANNIVERSARY, X-EVOLUTION-ASSISTANT, X-EVOLUTION-MANAGER and X-EVOLUTION-SPOUSE
- [CardDAV] read/write support for Apple vCard groups
- [CardDAV] 100% compliant with Apple vCard format (Addressbook.app/Contacts.app in OS X/iOS)
- [CardDAV] customizable contact displaying and sorting (FirstName, LastName, MiddleName, ...)
- [CardDAV] drag&drop support for contact move and "add contact into vCard group" operations
- localization support (English, Czech, Danish, German, Spanish, French, Hungarian, Italian, Japan, Dutch, Slovak, Turkish, Russian, Ukrainian and Chinese) - additional localizations are welcome!
- Automatic detection of software updates
- clean user interface with SVG graphics
- and much more ...
- Google Chrome
- Apple Safari
- iPhone and iPad Safari
- Mozilla Firefox
- Opera: 15+
Supported CalDAV Servers
- OS X server
- Cyrus IMAP CalDAV (beta)
- Baïkal, Radicale (>=0.8)
- Oracle Communications Calendar Server
GNU Affero General Public License (version 3.0).