InvoicePlane is a self-hosted, free, and open-source clients, invoices, and payments management system.
It is a simple useful app for freelancers, small and medium-size businesses.
The projects got more than 100,000 downloads almost from all countries.
If you are a team of two or more two members, InvoicePlane comes with multiple user accounts by default, which helps the team to manage their clients, and invoices together.
- Comes with a rich, responsive user-interface
- Helps you manage clients, payments, invoices, and set up quotes
- Offers built-in payments for 25+ online payment services which include PayPal, Stripe, and Bitcoin.
- Built-in multilanguage support
- Email notification, and email templates
- Comes with several themes
- PDF reporting with templates support
- Supports Docker installations
- Allows managing and automating recurring invoices
- Allows setting tax settings
- Comes with custom fields that users can customize
- Multiple users accounts support
- You can import data in CSV format
- InvoicePlane comes with a comprehensive reporting system
- Offers a user-friendly documentation
InvoicePlane requires PHP >=7.0, and MySQL >=5.5 or MariaDB to run. It also requires several PHP extensions:
You can install, and run InvoicePlane over Apache or Nginx server. Here are installation instructions that will help you have to get your system up and ready.
Gallery & Screenshots
Although InvoicePlane's source code is released on GitHub, it does not have an open-source license. However, you can use it as it is without modification.
InvoicePlane offers several built-in modules that help automate invoices, manage clients, and more. It is easy to setup, configure, and use.