React is a popular open-source web development framework for creating interactive web apps. It has a large community of developers of all levels, and it is the first choice for many companies and enterprise developers.
Open-source React templates save developers time, and fasten their development speed, especially in large projects.
There are many React dashboard and control panel templates, that we covered the open-source free ones here, however, most of them come in 2 editions; free/ open-source and a pro or enterprise edition that has more features, components and custom pages.
In this post we introduce Lightence, which is totally free and comes with dozens of enterprise-ready features for anyone to use. So let us start.
What is Lightence?
React-powered 100% FREE Admin Dashboard Template for building rich user interfaces significantly faster. For developers of all levels. Open-source and maintained by the Altence team.
It is based on Ant-design, and comes with a custom medical dashboard, a highly customizable kanban board for building project and task management boards, and a dozen of React-specific options.
Lightence has a mobile-first responsive design that works on all mobile screen and small resolution monitors as tablets and even big screens like smart TVs.
- 🚀 This solution allows you to reduce MVP development costs by up to 40%
- 🐜 Lightence admin dashboard template is based on a rich library powered by Ant Design
- 💰 100% Free: start using it for your projects right away. No hidden payments, no trials, nothing
- 💊 Medical dashboard includes: customizable medical dashboard for data-driven applications
- 🦸 Easy-to-start: check out a
starterbranch to skip demos and start building your next great project
- 💻 Any backend supported: the dashboard supports any kind of backend by just updating an API
- ⭐ Modern & great for projects of tomorrow: built with React, Redux and Ant Design; Bootstrap and jQuery 100% free
- 🇺🇳 Internationalized: built-in internationalization support
- 📱 Mobile first: optimized to reduce data usage on mobile devices
- 🔥 Responsive & adaptive: supports mobile, tablet, and desktop screens
- ☎️ Supports PWA to get all advantages of native mobile apps
- 🎨 Theming: use built-in light and dark themes or implement your own theme with just lines of code
- 🌓 Day & night mode: dark theme is automatically activated
- 🏋️ Optimized bundle size: use the latest features of building tools to reduce the final bundle size
The project is released under the MIT License.