Linhome is an open-source VoIP solution for building IP Intercom and video-based door entry systems.
The project includes a VoIP application, development library and VoIP server that allows developers to scale a large home intercom system.
The developers offer a white label app for phones, tablet, which also can be used for smart TVs.
The white label app is available for iOS and Android devices.
- Rich user and device management
- Built-in embedded SIP server
- VoIP SDKs for building mobile and desktop apps
- HD video with hardware H.264/H.265 codecs and HD voice with Opus
- Call forking to all connected devices with early media video
- Secure user authentication and state-of-the-art media encryption
- Easy integration into low-footprint embedded systems
- Based on standard protocols, interoperable with third party products
- Enabled for Apple's and Google's VoIP push notifications
- Multi-device on remote access via 3G/4G
- Multi-device support on the local local network