massCode is a nifty open-source solution for developers that helps them organize their code snippets in multiple languages in a stylish organized way.
Developers have to use web services like GitHub Gist, which is hard to use offline, or often buy a commercial software to keep all snippets. Not anymore with massCode.
It is originally developed by "Anton Reshetov" a web and deskop app developer, who released it under AGPL V3.0.
The project gained popularity among developers. It is built on top of Vue, Electron and Monaco code editor.
- It has a nice code editor which looks similar to VS Code.
- Creative simple user-interface
- Easy to organize snippets with tags and folders.
- Supports Markdown format
- Has an autosave mode, so you don't need to worry about saving your work.
- Works completely offline
- Offers a synchronization to different sources: iCloud, Google Drive, Dropbox, GitHub and more.
- Full-text search engine which does not look only into your code snippets, but through your tags and code comments.
- Dark theme and night-mode support
- Favorites and bookmarks
- Multiple languages support
- Simple folder-based backup solution
macOS Windows and Linux
code,development, snippet manager,devtools,web development,programming,education,webdev