mesibo is an enterprise-grade messaging platform, that allow developers and companies to write their own custom messaging, and conferencing apps in no time.
Comparing to many of its competitors, mesibo is cheap as it grants the developers to pay 1 cent per user per month, which is affordable for small and medium-size companies, as well as teams.
Yet, you can start for free.
mesibo offers a set of open-source messenger apps are ready to customize and deploy. They also demonstrate how to use mesibo APIs in Java, Kotlin, Swift, and Objective-C to develop powerful apps in no-time.
- Clean code
- User-friendly documentation
- One-on-one messaging and Group chat: Rich messaging (text, picture, video, audio, other files), Location sharing, and many more.
- Video and Voice Calls: High-Quality Video and Voice calls.
- Video and Audio Conference support: Multi-participants video and voice conferencing
- Presence, Message Status, and Typing Indicators: Real-time presence update (For example, online status), message status (sent, delivered, read), typing indicators, and more
- Push Notifications: Android and Apple Push Notifications to deliver messages and calls even when the device is in the sleep state
- Android support for Java, Kotlin, and UI Modules
- iOS's support: Swift, Objective-C, and native iOS UI modules
- Web app support: written in Java