OctoPrint is a free open-source 3D printer manager that allows a full control over your 3D printer, processes, and tasks.
With OctoPrint you can access the embedded webcam feed and watch remotely how your printer is creating your newest thing. Get constant feedback regarding the current progress of your print job.
OctoPrint can be installed on Windows, Linux, and macOS, easily using PIP. It currently supports Python 3.7, 3.8, 3.8, 3.9, and 3.10.
- Web interface for controlling consumer 3D printers
- OctoPrint currently supports Python 2.7, 3.6 and 3.7
- Start, stop or just pause your current print job
- Full remote control & monitoring
- Compatible and extendable
- 100% Open Source
OctoPrint 3D is a free and open source software released under the Affero General Public License (AGPL).