FAVEO is a web-based help desk ticketing system. It is focus on customer service management, incident management, SLA management, built in knowledge base. It also provides Businesses with an automated Helpdesk system to manage customer support.
Furthermore, it is a platform integrated with face book, Twitter, WhatsApp MSG91, and more.
With it, you will get a great customer service. It provides Businesses with an automated Helpdesk system.
The platform comes with a community edition that is totally free and open source, Pro Edition that is a paid version, Freelancer addition, and a service desk addition.
You can install it from app store. It has an online demo to explore fully featured with no sign up.
The open-source Faveo gives an option to engage your customers on Facebook. Clients can get solutions to their problems while Using Social Networking Site, and we can reply to them from Faveo. You do not have to monitor Faveo and Facebook Separately.
- Open-source software
- Seamless email integration
- Company Branded
- Priority support
- Unlimited and affordable
- Messages inbox
- Ticket workflow
- Tickets trash
- Tickets archive
- Self Service
- Easy to install with a wizard
- ticket management
- solution for startups
- helps organizations to set up knowledge base
- Customized Solution
- Email Configuration
- Creating and Replying to Tickets
- Creation of Agents and Departments
- How to create Users & Organization
- Fetch client message from Facebook
- ticket creation
- Agent Panel SPA Conversion
- Popular Articles In KB
- Login Logs for security
- Minor Bug Fixes
FAVEO build on Laravel framework which is a popular PHP framewor.
- PHP Version: 7.1+
- Database: MySQL 5.0+
- Web Server: Apache / IIS / Nginx
- PHP Extensions: Imap, Mbstring, Mcrypt, OpenSSL, PDO, Tokenizer, XML, Zip
- Web Server Extension: Pretty URLs or Search Engine Friendly URLs have to be enabled in your web server configuration
You can install community edition easily on the official website
It is released under the OSL-3.0 license.
- 17 Awesome Open-source Self-Hosted Ticketing System