Otobo is a free self-hosted ticketing system with convincing functionality AND optics. It is the most web based flexible system come to enhance The efficiency and transparency of your business communication.
Otobo supports different communication channels which include phone, customer portal, self-managed tickets, email, and text messages.
Furthermore, it is used as a customer service, help desk, IT services management, classic IT support, contact point for field service and dealers or personnel administration.
Otobo comes in two editions: an enterprise edition and an open-source self-hosted community edition. The open-source edition is packed with dozens of features and options, but it lacks some major features for enterprise.
- Fast implementation
- Highly customizable
- Regular free updates
- Ticket workflow: (Create, read, update, delete)
- Responsive user-interface
- Support Office or home office
- Modern customer portal
- Dashboard with all important information
- Clear, compact ticket overview
- Dynamic panel creates space and order
- Dynamic field contents: generated hierarchically.
- Only relevant data is requested.
- Extended field labels for easier onboarding
- Multi-column forms
- Hide / Show: Only required fields are displayed
- Flexibly adapted to the respective requirements
- Data retrieving from external data sources: Microsoft-Dynamics, SAP, Odoo and other systems.
- Built-in Brute Force Protection
- Ticket Management
- Communication channels
- Integration with SAP, Odoo, Flectra, CTI
- Statistics / reporting
- Automation & process management
- Dynamic field
- Multiple form column support
- Dialogue-based interface
- 2 factor authentication
- System-wide live search with Full-text search support
- Open Streetmap integration
- Service catalog
- Draft mode for email and notes
- Bulk (Batch) actions
- Link, merge and split tickets
- System monitoring tools
- Connectors for Odoo, SAP, Flectra, CTI and more
- Email filtering
- Ticket prioritizing
- Ticket archive
- Performance monitor
- Multi-language support
As coming soon feature, it will support chatbot.
It can be filled with data from any external database such as SAP, Microsoft Dynamics or other systems.
The system can be installed either from source or with a Docker image.
Otobo community edition is released under the GNU General Public License.