The SSH System Administration Tool is a powerful and reliable ssh Java interface for Unix, Linux, and MS Windows system administration and monitoring.
With this tool, you can effortlessly automate firewall rule checks and conveniently export the results into Excel.
Efficiently execute multiple Unix commands across numerous servers simultaneously.
Easily capture network traces on the port/ports and interface/interfaces of your choice, and with a simple click, conveniently copy them back to your desktop.
Monitor your servers remotely in real-time using the intuitive dashboard that displays CPU and RAM usage.
Seamlessly integrate access to your servers with the following 3rd party tools: Remote Desktop (RDP), PuTTY (included), WinSCP (included), and Wireshark (separate download).
- Remote Desktop Win (RDP)
- PuTTY (included)
- WinSCP (included)
- Wireshark (separate download)
- Remotely access and control your servers
- Automates firewall rule checks; exporting the results into Excel
- Run multiple Unix commands on multiple servers simultaneously
- Remotely monitor your servers in a real time dashboard displaying CPU and RAM
- google talk
- NC Test
- Bandwidth and system monitoring