Teedy is an open source, lightweight document management system for individuals and businesses.
Teedy's current features include:
- Responsive user interface
- Built-in Optical character recognition (OCR)
- LDAP authentication.
- Support image, PDF, ODT, DOCX, PPTX files
- Video file support
- Flexible search engine with suggestions and highlighting
- Full-text search in all supported files
- All Dublin Core metadata
- Custom user-defined metadata.
- Workflow system
- 256-bit AES encryption of stored files
- File versioning New!
- Tag system with nesting
- Import document from email (EML format)
- Automatic inbox scanning and importing
- User/group permission system
- 2-factor authentication
- Hierarchical groups
- Audit log
- Storage quota per user
- Document sharing by URL
- RESTful Web API
- Webhooks to trigger external service
- Fully featured Android client
- Bulk files' importer (single or scan mode)
- Tested to one million documents
Install With Docker
A preconfigured Docker image is available, including OCR and media conversion tools, listening on port 8080. If no PostgreSQL config is provided, the database is an embedded H2 database. The H2 embedded database should only be used for testing. For production usage use the provided PostgreSQL configuration (check the Docker Compose example)
The default admin password is "admin". Don't forget to change it before going to production.
- Master branch, can be unstable. Not recommended for production use:
- Latest stable version:
The data directory is
/data. Don't forget to mount a volume on it.
To build external URL, the server is expecting a
DOCS_BASE_URL environment variable (for example https://teedy.mycompany.com)
- GPL-2.0 license