Ticketit: Open-source Laravel-based Ticketing System
Laravel is a trending open-source modern PHP framework for building enterprise and complex as well as small apps.
As Laravel becomes the number one PHP framework with its large community and rich ecosystem, developers may require to add a ticketing and support system to their apps. Well, with Ticketit it takes no time.
Ticketit is a free self-hosted Laravel-based ticketing system. It can be integrated smoothly with other Laravel projects.
Even though, the project is archived on GitHub, many Laravel developers are forking it and integrating it in their projects.
- Free and open-source
- Tickets creation and management
- Multi-user levels: system admins, users, support, and agents
- Tickets list
- Tickets filtering
- Tickets search
- Ticketing sorting by category, priority, agent, status, owner, and update date.
- Agent tickets list
- Admin dashboard with overall stats, graphs, and tickets stats
- Administrators management
- Email notification
- Integrate tickets views into your Laravel pages (Developer)
- Global system configuration
- Highly customization
- Well documented
- Developer friendly
- Auto-assign tickets to agents
- Ticket comments
- Custom ticket stats
- Ticket access restrictions
- Localization: (English, Hungarian, Brazilian Portuguese, German, and Arabic language packs are included)
- Re-open closed tickets
- Ticket file attachments
- Dashboard statistics
- Simple text editor
- Quick installer wizard for easy install
- The project is released under MIT license. However, not it locked in Public Archive on GitHub.
What is AuthPass?AuthPass is a multi-platform, free, and open-source password manager for all types of users. AuthPass is fully compatible with the popular open-source KeePass password manager, which many consider the father of open-source.......Read more...
What is VSCode? Visual Studio Code or VS Code is an open-source free code editor to aid developers to build web, mobile, and desktop applications. I used it on my coding and data engineering tasks with Node.JS, Flutter, Python, and Dart. It.......Read more...
WebRTC is an open-source framework that enables real-time communications for the web through your web browser. In contrast, it is the basic protocol that allows web apps and websites to capture and stream videos and audio and exchange data.......Read more...
Many people and teams prefer to use web-based office suites as online services by enterprises like Google, and Microsoft. Some may have privacy concerns about using enterprise services or want their private alternative system, therefore her.......Read more...
What is Bullet Journal?Bullet Journal is a multipurpose productivity booster journal-taking method, The journal can be anything from a calendar, a goal tracker, a project manager, activity tracker, to a to-do list. Originally created by de.......Read more...