Laravel is a trending open-source modern PHP framework for building enterprise and complex as well as small apps.
As Laravel becomes the number one PHP framework with its large community and rich ecosystem, developers may require to add a ticketing and support system to their apps. Well, with Ticketit it takes no time.
Ticketit is a free self-hosted Laravel-based ticketing system. It can be integrated smoothly with other Laravel projects.
Even though, the project is archived on GitHub, many Laravel developers are forking it and integrating it in their projects.
- Free and open-source
- Tickets creation and management
- Multi-user levels: system admins, users, support, and agents
- Tickets list
- Tickets filtering
- Tickets search
- Ticketing sorting by category, priority, agent, status, owner, and update date.
- Agent tickets list
- Admin dashboard with overall stats, graphs, and tickets stats
- Administrators management
- Email notification
- Integrate tickets views into your Laravel pages (Developer)
- Global system configuration
- Highly customization
- Well documented
- Developer friendly
- Auto-assign tickets to agents
- Ticket comments
- Custom ticket stats
- Ticket access restrictions
- Localization: (English, Hungarian, Brazilian Portuguese, German, and Arabic language packs are included)
- Re-open closed tickets
- Ticket file attachments
- Dashboard statistics
- Simple text editor
- Quick installer wizard for easy install
- The project is released under MIT license. However, not it locked in Public Archive on GitHub.