Tymly is a free open-source low-code software tool to build flexible and scalable applications.
Tymly is packed with dozens of tools and features. It let you to quickly and easily build custom blueprints; a way to describe some related components to produce useful software, and to fill a business need. It offers businesses with swift and iterative delivery of new applications for your business functions. It delivers a software service which meets the unique challenges facing today’s Public Sector.
Tymly is intended for:
- Developers with good experience
- Enterprise development
Tymly Low-code blueprints
Tymly offers a JSON-Schema approach to build blueprints which contains the app logic in a no-SQL fashion. This approach eases the development and results in a faster deployment time.
Tymly's blueprints can be shared among developers, organization and companies. Developers can re-use, modify and re-use them when required.
Blueprint store contains a good collection and a real-world examples of how effective Tymly is.
To run Tymly you will need Node.js installed on your system. You also require to install "Lerna" package, ensure you have Git installed and get your GitHub Access Token ready.
- Command-line user-interface for model and blueprint management
- Mobile-first platform
- Blueprint development approach
- Full-text-search support
- All-in-one: One app, one platform to manage everything
- Perfect tool for collaboration and working with others
- Enabling you to kick-start your digital transformations with robust and innovative solutions
- Easily create an application to combine your business functions and processes
- Give your work more effectively and efficiently
- Creating your business function is easily way
- Rich documentation
- Developer-friendly reference
- Beginner-friendly guide
- Allows users to access all their digital services from any device
- Single app pp support
- It introduced a blueprint; allow organizations to document their digital services using a set of open standards.
- Security-oriented design
- Uses PostgreSQL as a database backend.
- User roles, groups, and permission
- User dynamic roles
- Role templates
- Plugins support (PostgreSQL, Auth0, SharePoint, Notify)
- GraphQL API support
- Card-template generation for MVC pattern
- GitHub Sync
Tymly allows users to access all digital services from any device, anywhere. It works seamlessly on Windows, macOS and Linux. I tested it on the new Apple Silicon M1, and it works without issue.
Tymly is released as an open-source under the MIT license.
Low-code is a software development trending topic, in summary, it is an approach that speeds up the software products cycle with minimal hand-coding as it automates the repeated process and code. Some may argue that Low-code developments platforms aim to help non-professional or citizen developers to build apps quickly; however,...Read more...
Amplication is a low-code development tool for the enterprise. It helps developers generate production-quality applications while it automates all repetitive tasks. Currently, Amplication is in public beta, and it is free to use. However, in the future, it may offer a community plan and a paid business plan. It features...Read more...
Budibase is a no-code/ low-code platform built to help developers and decision makers create solid enterprise apps in timely fashion. It packs all the required elements to connect to different data sources, views, forms, and tables which ease the collaboration and building process. The platform is super-easy to install, it...Read more...
Metabase is a no- and low-code open-source (Libre) project that removes all hassle of getting insightful data from databases. It does a lot without having to deal with SQL code or even know any SQL to begin with. It is built for anyone with basic technical skills, as well as...Read more...
What is Skyve?Skyve is an open-source Low-code tool that let you build and deploy application easily. Skyve perfectly for developers and Software providers to build and provide SaaS and Cloud-based products. It focused on the capability (rather than functionality). Who use Skyve?Developers Software providersEntrepreneursPrototype developersOrganizationsanyone who used to...Read more...