UVdesk: Open-source Ticketing system for enterprise
UVdesk is an enterprise-grade ticketing support system. It comes in two editions an enterprise edition and a community-skeleton open-source edition.
The solution is a features-rich and comes with a large set of apps and integration options, makes it ideal for enterprise use.
Unlike its other competitors, UVdesk focuses on workflow by providing two workflow options: a condition-based workflow and an event-based workflow. These workflows support different types of customer services which increase the productivity, and improve customer satisfaction.
UVdesk is suitable for teams in a large enterprise not just because it offers unlimited team and user group creation, and comes with social features makes the support workflow a blaze. It also features a comprehensive mail management and internal team notes and communication.
The open-source skeleton project is packed by a large community of developers who keep it updated with new features and fixes.
- Configurable Automated actions
- Tickets formation and workflow
- Filter based on ticket status, ID, agent, customer, etc
- Ticket insights
- Tickets category
- Task management system
- Highly customizable
- Mail integration
- Modular system
- Google ReCAPTCHA
- Custom Ticket Fields
- Email Piping
- Mail To Ticket (Email Ticket)
- Bolting (Locking) Ticket Thread
- Forwarding Tickets
- Secret Notes
- Saved Responses
- Ticket Priority
- Ticket Status
- Ticket tags
- Ticket Assignment
- Condition-Based Workflow
- Event-Based Workflow
- Agent Privileges
- Groups Creation
- Team creation and management
- Image Viewer Via Image Gallery
- Form builder
- Custom workflow
- Social media integration (Facebook and Twitter)
- Multi-channel management support
- Multi-users with groups, permissions support
- Themes customization
- Disqus integration
- Custom Contact Form
- Survey & Feedback Form
- Custom contact fields
- Blacklist manager
- Single Sign On (SSO)/ Social Media Login App
- eCommerce channel support
- Amazon Seller Central support
- Facebook marketplace integration
- Mailbox integration
- CMS and eCommerce extensions: WordPress, Joomla, Magento, PrestaShop, Shopify, OpenCart.
- Docker installation support
- Translation Support (Multilingual)
- Unlimited groups and teams
- Spam protection
- Branding customization
- Full-text search
- Email templates
- Message broadcasting
- Prepared automated Response
- Add multiple attachments
- User-friendly installation
- Agent notes
UVdesk is built on top of Symphony a PHP framework and uses Backbone.js framework. It requires MySQL 5.7.23 or higher.
- OS: Ubuntu 16.04 LTS or higher / Windows 7 or Higher (WAMP / XAMPP).
- SERVER: Apache 2 or NGINX.
- RAM: 3 GB or higher.
- PHP: 7.2 or higher and less than 8.
- Processor: Clock Cycle 1 Ghz or higher.
- For MySQL users: 5.7.23 or higher.
- Composer: 1.6.5 or higher and less than 2.
- PHP IMAP & PHP Mailparse for Ubuntu, Windows, Centos, Mac.
You can install UVdesk community edition easily on DigitalOcean (Affiliate link) using Docker and Docker-compose.
The community edition is released under MIT license.
What is Padloc?Padloc is a dead-simple password manager app for users who want to get the job done without any distractions and clutter. Padloc is a free, open-source solution but also offers a web service that helps the user to sync and st.......Read more...
What is QtPass?QtPass is an open-source, free password manager GUI for the standard Unix password manager "pass" application. The "pass" password manager is a command-line open-source feature-rich application that follows Unix's philosophy........Read more...
What is Buttercup?Buttercup is a lightweight password manager for desktop and mobile. It comes with a strong 256bit AES encrypted vault that keeps your passwords and credentials secure and safe. Buttercup is a completely free, open-source.......Read more...
What is AuthPass?AuthPass is a multi-platform, free, and open-source password manager for all types of users. AuthPass is fully compatible with the popular open-source KeePass password manager, which many consider the father of open-source.......Read more...
What is Spectator?Spectator is a free, open-source (Libre) REST-API testing program for Linux. It is written in Vala programming language and GTK. The app allows developers to make requests to test their web endpoints, create custom environ.......Read more...