Vienna can connect directly to the websites you want to track. Additionally or alternatively, you can also sync with a server supporting the Open Reader API (an adaptation of the now deceased Google Reader API). Vienna has been successfully tested with BazQux.com, FreshRSS.org, FeedHQ.org, InoReader.com and TheOldReader.com.
- Version 3.9 of Vienna will require a minimum of macOS 10.13 (High Sierra).
- Vienna 3.8.x require a minimum of macOS 10.12 (Sierra). Vienna 3.6.x and 3.7.x require a minimum of OS X 10.11 (El Capitan).
- Vienna 3.5.x requires a minimum of OS X 10.9 (Mavericks).
- Vienna 3.1.x to 3.4.x require a minimum of OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion).
- Vienna 3.0.x requires a minimum of OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard).
Install Vienna with Homebrew
brew install --cask vienna
macOS (Intel and Apple Silicon) null
rss,feed,news,web,feed reader,feeds,opml,xml,news reader,internet