Vikunja is a fairly new style open-source task management system that you can install it on your server or local machine.
Vikunja features an organized workflow to manage your tasks and projects within a fancy clutter-free interface.
Vikunja is formed of two parts an API core which is written in the Go programming language and a frontend which uses the Vue framework.
It supports multiple user and team which makes it an ideal tool to manage task spaces (namespaces) task lists and more.
- Easy to add tasks
- Supports command and comes with many shortcuts
- Dark theme support
- Organize your tasks with lists, views, labels, namespaces (workspaces) and projects
- Built-in Gantt chart
- Comes with a Kanban board workflow
- View your tasks in tables
- Import your tasks from Todoist, Trello, or Microsoft To-Do.
- Multi-user support
- Team management
- Search your tasks with a strong search tool
- Saved filters for your tasks
- Priorities: Set your tasks priority
- Supports task attachments as images, notes, files
- Set due dates per tasks
- Share links
- Vikunja comes with a calDAV-integration
- Developer-friendly API
- Easy to install as Debian package or as a Docker image
Both core and frontend are released under the AGPL-3.0 License