Yarle is the ultimate converter of Evernote notes to Markdown.
- 📝 Any text
- 📝 All metadata: original creation time, last modification time, tags, GPS location, notebook name, source URL
- 🔗 External links
- 🔗 Internal links among Evernote notes
- 💻 Codeblocks
- 🖼️ Inline Images
- 📎 Attachments
- 📄 Webclips
- 🚀 Creates Markdown files matching to user-defined templates, see Templates introduced. See How to use templates with YARLE for details.
- 💡 Metadata support: Puts title, creation time, update time, tags, and latlong source, notebook, link to original html meta-information into md as metadata. (To set them, please set up a custom template)
- 🔨 Updates md files' creation, access, and modification timestamps according to the notes' original create/update/modification time.
- 🔨 Organizes all attachments into a _resources subfolder (to keep the notes' folder as simple as possible).
- 📓 single enex file (one notebook exported from Evernote)
- 📚 or a folder of enex files supported (several notebooks exported and placed into the same folder locally)
Imports your notes to
macOS Windows and Linux (Debian, Ubuntu, Linux Mint)