Without a VPN your internet browsing data can be tracked by your ISP (Internet Service Provider), cellular provider, advertising companies, and hackers. It can broadly see which websites you access. So while it may not know exactly which YouTube video you're watching right now, but they can know that you accessed YouTube.
What is a VPN?
A Virtual Private Network (VPN) is not an internet connection. You should connect to the internet, then you connect to a VPN. A VPN is not a cloak of invisibility that will let you do whatever illegal thing you want to do while you are connected, and does not protect you from viruses and malware.
How does VPN work?
When you use a VPN all your data is encrypted, so your ISP can not see what you are doing.
VPNs create what was called a secure tunnel between your device and the server you are connecting too, and they encrypt all the data you send to the server and receive back, to keep any prying eyes from being able to see what you do.
Why should be using a VPN on your smartphone?
When you connect to the internet you usually use your ISP (Internet service provider), who can see what you are doing online and what websites you are visiting. This may not be an issue for you as you probably are not doing anything illegal or embarrassing but still knowing that someone could be watching you online.
- You should have a VPN installed on your phone is for security especially if you use public Wi-Fi hotspots like at a local coffee shop which often has unsecure connections that can be easily hacked.
- By using a VPN while on that Wi-Fi connections all your data is encrypted so the only thing a hacker or an eavesdropper can see is a bunch of scrambled up encrypted data that does not make any sense.
- A VPN can be handy if we are trying to access content that is blocked or otherwise unavailable in our home country.
- By using a VPN you can reroute your connection through another country essentially tricking websites.
- To allow you to stream spectacular content worldwide to give you access to Google, Twitter, and other censored sites, if your internet is censorship.
- You need to understand this. There are good reasons to use a Virtual Private Network.
- A VPN is the perfect tool to bypass this kind of state censorship to access the free internet.
- Along those same lines, a VPN is a good tool for location spoofing, allowing you to hide your location and make the internet think you're located somewhere else.
- The most common use case where You can access any location-restricted content.
Why a regular person like you and me would like a VPN installed on our phones and personal computers?
A VPN or virtual private network allows you to access the Internet in a private way secure and anonymous.
How to simply set up a VPN for android?
Many people need to use a VPN for Android phone is allowing you to create a secure connection between your phone and the ISP.
On your android phone follow this:
- Go to your phone settings
- Search for VPN
- Enter Add or +
- User Name : myVPN
- Type of server PPTP
- Add server address
- Add Username, Password for server address
How can I raise my security?
You can avoid more than 80% of the problems that people face with their online security and privacy by just using common sense, using better passwords, turning on two-factor authentication, and especially being skeptical of every inbound email and phone call that you receive.
How to choose your Android VPN app?
What are the best VPN for android devices?
Some providers have VPN as an additional service. A VPN is a tunnel that can encrypt every kind of data including viruses and malware being delivered to your device. To your online security and privacy is not hackers, it is not malware, it is not viruses or tracking software, it is you well, the most common use of a VPN around the world is to censorship.
There are many bad or fake Android VPN apps available on Google Play. Lots of these are very dangerous as they are mostly populated by a spyware or an adware to exploit your phone.
We list many VPNs apps for android in previous article check it here.
Why is VPN not a lie?
First, there is no piece in the world today of software the ultimate solution to every hacking and security.
Then VPN is not “lies” it certainly is not the fool-proof privacy measure some people want it to be when you control all endpoints (ingress and egress), employ strong encryption, observe proper Key Management protocols, so many encryption systems fail operationally because of improper key management.
Many people use VPN to secure their data and more. As we talk above, VPN stands for virtual private network, it is giving you privacy online. VPN use by businesses, organization or government to secure their data cause some people work online people want VPN to secure their data.