DICOM Gateway is a middleware PACS/ DICOM system that makes sharing PACS/ DICOM images easy as it plays well with other existing PACS system. With DICOM gateway there is no need to VPN. DICOM gateway is built for Mac OSX. DICOM Gateway automated the creation of DICOM routing, distribution and manage its DICOM requests/ queries (traffic) securely with HIPAA-complaint security optimization. It's a lightweight app built about 5.6 MB.
- Create local DICOM cloud services
- Host your own DICOM server
- HIPAA-compliant security layers
- DICOM header modification
- Full PACS integration
- HL7 messages support
- Clinical and user fields: Technical notes, Exam Indication, Physician note
- SSL support using OpenSSL
- Study Downloads
Though DICOM Gateway opens a warning popup that my system ( macOS High Sierra ) is not compatible, It works smoothly. The app has a straight forward interface, but without enough documentation about how to use. The project website is not currently offline.
DICOM Gateway's support page does not work currently, It redirects to insecure malware alike advertising for (Mac Cleaner software), There are no other pages for support or the current stats of this project. The project has not been updated since 15 Apr 2014.
- 20 Free & open source DICOM viewers for Windows.
- 10+ Open source Free DICOM viewers (Linux, Mac OSX and Windows)
- Top 10+ Free & Open source DICOM Viewers for Mac OSX
- Top 15 FREE DICOM Viewers for doctors: Windows, Linux and Mac OSX