An interactive chat widget embedded in a website or a web app provides a direct communication live channel between the customer (visitor/ user) and the service provider.
Some CRM solutions have integrated LiveChat support systems and support ticket management solution. We covered 23 open-source CRM solutions here, we recommend checking them out.
While many embedded chat widgets come as SaaS, our topic of the day LiveHelperChat is free and open-source.
LiveHelperChat is an integrated chat widget software with a rich reactive browser-compatible dashboard. It allows you to install and manage a highly sophisticated ticketing and support system based on your website chat button.
He did a remarkable job creating a complete real-time support system that can be integrated into any web app. He also made sure, his system works with Telegram, Twilio, Facebook Messenger and integrates well with chatbots.
The system also plays well with other open-source systems team collaboration and messaging systems like Mattermost.
If you prefer to use Slack for your business communication and customer support, no worries, LiveHelperChat can integrate seamlessly into a Slack channel.
Because it is a developer-friendly system, LiveHelperChat is customizable, which is ideal for SMB (Small and Medium Size Businesses) and large-scale enterprises.
Many online similar services, do not support RTL (Right-to-Left) languages like Arabic, Hebrew, Persian, and Urdu. Unlike these expensive services, LiveHelperChat offers built-in support for these languages out-of-box.
Why do we like LiveHelperChat?
- Uses open-source technologies: React, PHP/ MySQL/ MariaDB/ Apache or Nginx
- Apache License 2.0
- Integration with dozens of services and open-source projects
- Rich features
- RTL support (Arabic, Urdu, Hebrew)
- Install wizard
- Kanban style dashboard page
- Embedded code generation
- DigitalOcean marketplace (takes less than 2 mins to have your support live chat system up and running)
- Mobile client
- Windows, macOS clients
- Browser extensions
- Laravel PHP framework support
- Mobile app with Flutter
- Voice, Video and ScreenShare support
- Open-source (Apache 2.0 license)
- Lightweight chat widget
- Rich features back-office (dashboard)
- XMPP support for new chat messages on your iPhone, iPad, Android
- Work hours management
- Multiple chat at the same time
- Multiple operators
- Chat archive
- Messages search
- Priority queue
- Priority management
- Automated chat resume
- Chat, messages, users and log statistics
- Chat transcript printing support
- Chat transcript share (via email)
- File upload
- Multiple files attachment
- XML and JSON chat messages export
- SMTP support
- HTTPS support by default
- no-cookies system
- Multilanguage support
- RTL (Right-to-Left) languages support
- Prefill form fields
- Automatic chat response
- Geo detection with third-party services
- User blocking and banning
- Windows, Linux, and macOS native apps
- iOS and Android native apps
- Template override system
- Voting module
- FAQs module
- Online users map
- BB Code support
- Link recognition
- Total page view tracking, visits and statistics
- User, group, permission management
- Google Chrome extensions
- Laravel version support
LiveHelperChat is generously released under Apache-2.0 License (Open-source).
- Top 23 Open-source Free CRM Self-hosted systems
- 17 Awesome Open-source Self-Hosted Ticketing System