PDFsam Basic is a free and open source solution for casual users. Split, merge, mix, extract pages and rotate PDF files
It allows you to merge, split, extract pages, rotate, and mix your PDF files. It is available for Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems. PDFsam Basic is free and has been open source since 2006.
The features of PDFsam Basic include:
- Merge: You can merge multiple PDF files into a single document. It also allows you to select specific pages, merge bookmarks, and interactive forms.
- Split: This feature enables you to split a PDF file at given page numbers, specific bookmarks level, or into files of a specified size.
- Extract from PDF: You can extract specific pages from PDF files and save them as separate documents.
- Rotate: PDFsam Basic allows you to rotate PDF files. You can choose to rotate every page or only the selected pages.
- Mix: This feature allows you to merge PDF files together, alternating pages from one file with pages from another. It is particularly useful if you have a single-sided scanner and need to combine scanned documents.
- Split PDF files specifying the level of bookmarks
- Split a PDF in files of the given size