If you are a Trell0 user, and you want a private alternative that gives you a full control of your data, then Planka may be your answer.
What is Planka?
Planka is a free, open-source Kanban-style project management solution. It is also a web-based and a self-hosted project, which you can install on your own server or your local machine.
Planka is written using React and Redux, which gives it a real-time interactive user experience
- Comes with unlimited kanban boards
- A design similar to Trello
- Smooth animation
- Create projects, boards, lists, cards, labels, and tasks
- Add card members, track time, set a due date, add attachments, write comments
- Markdown support in a card description and comment
- Filter by members and labels
- Customize project background
- Real-time updates
- Built-in user notifications
- Internationalization support
- Install to your own server using Docker
- React, Redux, Redux-Saga, Redux-ORM, Semantic UI React, react-beautiful-dnd
- Sails.js, Knex.js
You can install Planka from source, or using Docker, or Docker-Compose.
To install Planka using Docker compose, first make sure your Docker installation is up and running, then run download the
docker-compose.yml and run it:
curl -L https://raw.githubusercontent.com/plankanban/planka/master/docker-compose.yml -o docker-compose.yml
Run with Docker Compose
docker-compose up -d
Planka is released under MIT licensed.