What is Borg Calendar?
BORG is a feature-rich calendar and task tracking system written in Java. It offers a user-friendly month view that allows you to easily navigate through your schedule. In addition, BORG provides the convenience of printing your monthly calendar for offline use.
With Borg, you can stay organized and never miss an important event by using BORG's email reminders and handy popup reminders. You can also keep track of your to-do list, ensuring that you stay on top of your tasks.
Furthermore, BORG's task tracker is designed to efficiently manage and monitor issues throughout their lifecycle. With the ability to track issues through various states, you can easily stay informed about the progress and resolution of any task. BORG empowers you with the tools you need to streamline your workflow and ensure that nothing falls through the cracks.
- Cross-platform app that runs on all popular systems
- Multi-lingual support
- Multi-view support
- Advanced event manager
- Built-in todo list management
- Events manager
- Multiple project and events
- Sub-tasks support
- Month/Week/Day/Year views
- Repeating Appointments
- Private Appointments that do not show by default (for recording things like "rectal exam 2pm" that you don't need your friends/coworkers to see over your shoulder).
- Pop-up reminders
- Email reminders
- A Project/Task/Subtask Tracking System
- A simple address book
- XML import/export
- Memo book with a strong encryption option (for very private memos, passwords, etc..)
Linux, OpenVMS, HP-UX, BSD, Mac, Windows
GNU General Public License version 2.0 (GPLv2)