Triall: The First Blockchain-based Clinical Trial Ecosystem
Triall is an online blockchain-based platform that provides answers and solutions to clinical trial management complexity for researchers and research facilities.
The platform operates on the Factom Protocol which is an open-source data integrity protocol utilized by the U.S Department of Homeland Security and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.
The Factom Protocol provides hassle-free integration with old legacy system and allows access and integration for the government facilities to utilize the blockchain ecosystem without the hassle of managing a cryptocurrency.
Triall is built to solve many problems that face the classical approach of legacy clinical trial management solutions. It's capable of managing dozens of stakeholder groups, organizations and activities.
Triall is a new project with a growing number of projects and users. Here are some of its finished projects:
- Verial eTMF: A blockchain-enabled clinical trial document management system
- Triall CTMS: An integrated clinical trial management system
- Atena Platform: A blockchain-enabled partner selection and management platform.
- Blockchain-powred security
- Records management
- Records tracking
- Can be used for all types of medical/ clinical trials
- Partner management
- Secure decentralized data collaboration
Triall is governed by the non-profit Triall Foundation which ensures continuity and minimizes adaptation and integration legal issues for research facilities and enterprises.